Thursday, December 20, 2012

Site Design Changes

Well, haven't posted much because there's not been much to post. With the rain going on it's really not feasible to uncover, dry off, load a few things, then cover everything back up. I've been going through more things and getting stuff packed inside or thrown away if possible. I got the CB installed in the truck and one Jeep, the last one needs to be a temporary setup for Ashley because I don't think she'll want one installed all the time.

What I have been doing however,
as you will notice if you're reading this on the site, is working on the design and layout of the blog as well as tying up the name Country Life Dreams on some more of the social sites just for consistency. So far I given it a new background, re-designed the header image, added some social buttons, and moved a few things around. I also added a graphic of 1st Thessalonians 4:11 which basically says you should lead a quiet life, mind your own business and work with your hands. the more I look, the more I think it's not biblical to sit at a desk all day working for someone else. Making the rich richer while you struggle to survive or even worse live the fallacy that you "have what you need" yet if you lost your job wouldn't last a month before you'd need help is not what God had planned for us. The physical work is the retribution for the fact that you are responsible for the sins of your fathers before you. but I digress....

I also added a link to the guy we bought our property in Oklahoma from. I'm working on a review post for him and his business just because I'm very happy with the way the transaction went and how things have gone since then.

Still have a bit of work to do before I'm happy with it, but it's getting there slowly but surely. Now if we could just get to Oklahoma.... slowly but surely....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover